Proudly Raising Funds + Mission Awareness for Nonprofits
Allow us to execute your vision and provide the support you need. We’ll bring the A-team!
- Event Architects: craft your ROS, timeline, event logistics, back-end details, operations
- Fundraising Consultants: craft all elements of programming to elevate revenue + donor experience
- Revenue + Campaign Strategists: Identify fundraising goals + leverage data to develop a roadmap to achieve goals
- Benefit Auctioneers: Nonprofit champions and members of the National Auction Association, hold current Benefit Auction Specialist (*BAS) designations, exceed annual continuing ed requirements and are graduates of nationally accredited auction colleges!
- *BAS: Designation fewer than 1% of world’s auctioneers have earned, identifying charity fundraising as their specialty
- We are not well-meaning volunteers, news anchors, actors, comedians or queens impersonating auctioneers.
Emcee + Event Hosts
- Emcees: lead live programs keeping the pace, infusing energy, ushering program elements in and out
- Event Hosts: Party starters (AND finishers!) who use their skills to help plan and execute your vision
- Fundraising Ambassadors: Professional fundraising ‘askers’ who masterfully execute your revenue strategy
- Livestream Hosts: Host + emcee any virtual or livestream broadcast; often serving double role as Livestream Fundraising Hosts
- Bid Assistants: On-the-floor event assistants who answer questions, encourage bidding, acknowledge donors and their gifts + bids
- Event Clerks: Your revenue scribe who accurately records all event sales, winning bids, gifts and donations leaving you with precise and immediate final results